We pride ourselves in having the most choices available to our client families, and offering pricing that can be affordable - no matter what your financial means are. Even if you finances will not allow to select one of the packages below, just ask us, and we will cater to each individual need.
The first four packages you will see are our most commonly chosen and include our complete professional services, and a choice of many caskets in various colors and styles.
Our complete professional services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Local transfer of your loved one from the place of death to our funeral home
- Embalming and other necessary preparation of your loved one for viewing
- Viewing (generally up to four (4) hours) held at funeral home or another local location
- All necessary automobiles for funeral procession (excluding limousine)
- Choice of more than 12 complete guest register sets that include the register book, memorial folders or prayer cards, acknowledgement cards, 12 laminated obituary bookmarks, and memorial DVD presentation
Additionally, each family who holds a full prior day visitation of three hours or more will have the complete use of our family lounge which we stock with a light menu of your choice, along with coffee, soft drinks, filtered water, all utensils, plates, napkins, cups, etc.
For our little guests, we have a children's play area with toys, books and a television with a DVD player that will be available for your use as well. This area requires supervision from an adult family member.
There is never a charge to our families for these services.